Sunday, September 19, 2010

Connecticut Trip

On June 8th, my husband and I celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary.

I'm not sure where the time went, it sure doesn't seem like that long.

It's been a great 25 years...looking forward to 25 more!!


The last week of August we took a trip to CT to celebrate!!


We took in some great scenery, viewed several historic sites and enjoyed some relaxation.

Mystic Pizza!

Mystic Seaport Museum

Looking out onto Long Island Sound.



The USS Nautilus
(My husband's favorite part of the trip!)



We spent quite a bit of time at the Mystic Noank Library (taking advantage of their free wireless!!) It was a great old library with lots of character.
(I work at a library, so just humor me here.)

The pictures of the library are not the greatest...did you ever walk through a library and try to take pictures inconspicuously?
Abbott's Lobster in the Rough - enjoying the clams and mussels...

but the lobster was much better!!



Lots of fun, lots of great memories!

No comments: