Thursday, August 23, 2007

Crafting...

There are several area shows coming up that I am in and I'm working hard trying to get ready. I'm making lots of soap, room sprays, journals, etc. I'm excited about a new one for me this year. It's in a barn and runs for several days over the Labor Day weekend. The lady who owns it runs the whole thing and I don't even have to be there!!! Of course I will go and see what I can find! Right after Labor Day school will start up again. We are in our 16th year of homeschooling - WOW! Time flies. Only one pupil left out of three :) and just two more years!! Think of all the time I will have to craft then. It has been a wonderful experience spending large amounts of time with my kids and them spending so much time together. The three of them are really close and have great relationships with each other. I would do it all over again in a heartbeat. The oldest two have done well in college and are wonderful young ladies.
Better get back to the crafting...

No comments: