Saturday, August 18, 2007

Around the House

Here are some pictures of some of my favorite spots around my house. I'm transitioning from rustic/country/primitive and throwing some "foofy" in - a bit more pink and "pretty" mixed in with it all.

Somehow I'd like to be able to combine the two to some extent.

On the left is a large window that I painted and have hanging over the entertainment center. I have another exactly like it and would love to make a coffee table out of it...some day!!
I love dried roses and pictures of people I love. The above picture shows the top of my dining room hutch. The oval picture is my greatgrandma. She was an amazing lady and I have heard so many stories about her. The other picture is my grandma and grandpa with my mom and my uncle!! I LOVE that picture.



I've been stuck in a rut with the house for several years and the creativity is just beginning to flow...slowly...but I will get there!!! :)

No comments: