Monday, September 29, 2008

Cranfest

I got back from Cranfest in Warrens, WI late last night. It is an unbelievable event, with 1,400 food, flea market & craft vendors. I met some great people and had a really fun time.
My daughter and mother-in-law went with me and were a huge help!
We spent a good amount of time on Thursday setting up.
There was some great food...too much to choose from!
The whole town (population around 400, normally) was transformed into a shanty-town of sorts. This is what is looked like arriving each morning.

The mornings were a bit early for my daughter and she took advantage of the slow times!!

My booth - all set up.

Lots of people - as far as the eye could see, in either direction.

My friend Pam, signing one of her watercolor prints. Her booth was next to mine.

One of the highlights of the weekend was seeing my long lost college roommate/best friend. It's been a few years since we were able to see each other.
I received my package from Laurie for the Autumn swap and need to get some pictures taken and posted for that. It was a fun swap and I received some wonderful items from her!!

No comments: