Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Cruising Along

...So, I'm cruising along on the way to recovery...I'm getting the hang of the new computer...we got a hard drive enclosure, and I was able to recover all of my old pictures and documents!!!!! I decided to bring my camera to church last Wednesday to take pictures/videos for a DVD that I'm making for the closing program for our Wednesday night kid's club. ANYWAY...I dropped my camera and it is no longer working. Electronics!!! What a bother! So, it's off to town (we live an hour from any civilization) this weekend to do some rummaging with my mom & sister, AND to look for a new camera. Hopefully when I get back I'll have lots of pictures of my thrifting finds to show you (and a camera with which to take those pictures!!)

Here are some pics for you - some things added to etsy & just random things I'm working on for the craft season.

2 comments:

Little Blue Violet said...

Hi Cathy,
Your little spool picture holders / place card holders are so darned sweet. Sorry to hear about your camera. I have a tendency to drop and break cell phones. Its not an easy thing. You have to get them to lnd at a certain angle and with just the right amount of force so as to ruin them.
smiles,
Darly

Pam Mattick Art and Stuff said...

Didn't eat any pretzels today, but there is always tomorrow.
Pam :)