Thursday, March 20, 2008

A Break


It's been a long time since I have posted...

I'm taking a break here - I have a lot of ideas I'm trying to work on and am doing a spring cleaning of the mind, trying to keep the right things in focus. In a few days I will be leaving for nearly a week. My sister, mom, daughter & I will be spending some time at a very nice condo...just a get-away to read, sleep, study, plan...

Hopefully I will accomplish much & be ready to go again when I get back. Wisconsin winters are sooooo long!!

2 comments:

Felicia said...

Enjoy your break :)

Pam Mattick Art and Stuff said...

Hi
I'm thinking that the reason you can see and hear the music on my blogger site is because you also have blogger. Blogger and some of the others don't play nice with the rest of the blogs like Typepad etc. But you can go to playlist.com and hear, I blog alone. FUNNY.

Thanks for the nice night and sharing your mags, it was fun. Hey, we got to use the new gas station taking Britt home...Yikes, you know we really live in the middle of NOWHERE! Yip-ee, the new gas station's open :)
Forgot my machine on your counter!!! OF COURSE!
Later Alligator,
Pam