Monday, January 14, 2008

Think...think...think...


...what shall I do with these wonderful finds????

Look at what I found at the thrift shop this past week!
Lots and lots of vintage flowers (I'm only showing a small portion of what I have). Also, some really neat beads, some old crepe paper AND around 20 or 25 beaded hearts. Along with that..."Waltzing with Romberg!" I'm not sure that I really want to Waltz with Romberg, but look at what's inside that box!!!

FIVE records with the sleeves in perfect condition and look at the wonderful RED!!!!

OK!!! I must make something for Valentine's Day. Lots of ideas swirling in my head but nothing concrete yet. Think...think...think...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cathy,
Those records are GORGEOUS!!! Can't wait to see what you do with them. I want to go thrifting now!

I just noticed you're a pastor's wife in Wisconsin. My dh is a worship pastor here in CA and my daughter wants to go to school in Wisconsin next year -- to New Tribes Bible Institute. Are you familiar with the school or area? I think it's outside Milwaukee.

Ann

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Like those records....Blessings

Lori said...

Cathy, found you through Cheryl's Val. post. I had recently heard those red records are pretty valuable, you may want to check there price on ebay! Later, Lori