Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Photo Album

I have been working on a photo album of pictures from my daughter's wedding in July. The album is actually an old record album that I picked up at a thrift shop. I'm not sure how old it actually is, but the records are pretty thick and the whole thing weighs a ton!! There are ten record sleeves, so it involves covering both front and back of each sleeve and front and back of each record in each sleeve!!! Needless to say ~ it is taking FOREVER!! There is still a lot more work & embellishing to do, but it is coming along. :)In this next picture you can see the actual record pulled out (in the middle you are seeing through to the next page).

It's been fun...I recommend you give it a try!!

4 comments:

Tracy said...

What a great idea! I'm sure she's going to love it too!

Unknown said...

Beautiful!!!! I think I might have told you that my dh is a worship pastor so music is a huge part of our lives. I found several of these books recently and am planning on doing one for him. I was thinking for Valentine's Day but with all our home projects going on I don't think I'll be done. Thanks for sharing your photos.
Ann

Unknown said...

Oh, one more question. What glue did you use to stick the paper to the records?
Ann

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

She will cherish that forever...Mary