Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Holiday Helper Swap

My package from my swap partner, Stefanie, arrived today!!!
It was wrapped beautifully...yes, this is just what I was thinking when I joined the swap...
However, I do not deserve such a nice package, because I'm afraid mine for her did not turn out like my vision for it!
Everything is soooooo wonderful...the colors are great!!

This bracelet was in a bag of tinsel. There is a verse on it that says:
"When Jesus spoke again to the people, He said, 'I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness but will have the light of life.'" John 8:12
I love, love, love it!!

Thanks so much Stefanie!

It helped to cheer my day and get me going again! I certainly needed that right now!!

She does not have a blog, but she should! She did a MOST fantastic job!!!

(Why did I not wrap my package nicer??? I will, from now on - promise!!)
I'll post pics of what I sent in a few days.

3 comments:

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Beautiful swap things. Have a great night. Mary

Cottage Contessa said...

Wow, you are a lucky lady to receive such lovely things! The window in your last post is a great find too!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)

Adriann said...

Cathy, you did receive a beautiful package!

I wanted to let you know that I rec'd my order yesterday and it was wrapped so beautifully as well. I love the tags too! I can't wait to give them out as gifts so I can posts them for everyone to see.

Blessings!!!