Thursday, October 2, 2008

Great Graphics

A few weeks ago I happened upon a huge rummage sale, with lots of "junk" to sift through. In a very nasty garage I found a stack of old magazines. They date from the late 1800s to the early 1900s. Some are from the U.S., some from Sweden & France. One is from London, England during the time of WWI. The graphics are so fun!! The ads are hilarious and the prices are amazing...$750 for a new car! The articles are interesting...one of them is all about how to add fat to your diet if you need to gain weight - my, how times have changed!! :)
I'm not sure what exactly I will be doing with these, but they have already given me hours of entertainment!







2 comments:

Pam Mattick Art and Stuff said...

What a cool find:) We're heading out to Jon's. Looking forward to going on the trip Mon.

Pat @ My Tattered Elegance said...

What a wonderful find. I wanted to stop by and thank you for welcoming me, My Tattered Elegance to blogland.
Smiles,
Pat