Friday, November 23, 2007

Christmas Craft Fair

Phyllis at Shabby In the City is having a Christmas Craft Fair. Check out her site and then go and visit everyone and see what they have to offer!!

Here's what I have:

Gift Bag - $14.00
Included in this gift bag is:
1 - Room Spray (your choice)
2 - Soaps (your choice)
1 - Air Freshener (varies)
1 - Soap bowl (your choice)

These items will come wrapped pretty and in a gift bag. Perfect for teacher gifts!!


Here are the soap bowl colors: green, blue, yellow, white w/red & white w/black


The soap options are Lovespell, Lavender, Cinnamon & Cider, Tidal Wave, Oatmeal Milk & Honey, Country Christmas, Fresh Linen, Warm Sugar, Cranberry Cobbler



The soaps are also available individually for $3.00 a bar

Room spray options are: Cinnamon & Cider, Country Christmas, Lavender, Citrus, Cranberry

Room Sprays are also available individually for $5.00

***(My best sellers are Cinnamon & Cider, Fresh Linen & Cranberry)***

Christmas Pillow - $6.00Red pillow ticking / hand stitched tree with buttons


Lavender Bath Salts - $5.00

Just add a tablespoon or two to warm bath water. Very relaxing and makes your skin feel so smooth!!! Just let me know and I can make the hang tag either country or victorian looking!


Gift Tags - $3.00 ***Tags are all sold out - Thanks!!

Set of three assorted gift tags. Made with new and vintage papers, flowers & ribbons.
Packaged togther in a cute bag!

Leave a comment on any item that you would like - or email me at cranberrycottagegifts@yahoo.com I will take payments through Paypal and will send you an invoice ASAP! I'll try and keep shipping to a minimum and will let you know the amount when you place your order. Sorry, but I will not be able to ship internationally. I will also need your email address in order to send you an invoice.

Let me know if you have any questions about colors of soaps, etc.

I do have a few other things that I may be adding later on today, so please check back!!

~Update~

The following picture is of items that I will be listing on ebay sometime this weekend. Please check back if you are interested!!! My ebay id is sc3b. I'll try to link here - hope it works!!

1 comment:

ShabbyInTheCity said...

These are great! Great price too..I'll take a green bucket with cranberry contents please :)