Thursday, October 18, 2007

It's Been Awhile...



I've been a little delinquent in the blogging arena lately...BUT, I have been out and about and visiting my newlywed daughter & son-in-law.

This picture is of the Mackinac Bridge. The trip was gorgeous, as the fall colors in Upper Michigan & northern lower Michigan were at their peak. We had a great visit.


I've been wanting to post pictures of the jar of goodies that I won from Analise's giveaway at SugarSugar. The colors are great and I can't wait to start making some gift tags or banners or something!!!


I've been busy working on Christmas tags and have several packaged up and ready to sell. There are two large and two small in each package. So far I only have enough for my up-coming shows, but perhaps at some point will get some on my Etsy - depends on how ambitious I get :) It seems that lately I've been spending so much time looking at blogs for inspiration, that I fail to accomplish much - but I am REALLY inspired!!!!!


No comments: